[WSABOARD] FW: Looking for a good home

Mike Racine mike at racinefamily.org
Thu Mar 10 17:26:20 EST 2011

WA Scuba Alliance Folks -

Anyone have a reef project that could use a nice structure?  Maybe you guys up in Port Angeles?  Or a place to stash something that would be a good structure in a reef environment at some point?  Apparently NASA has some surplus gear they could use a good home for, including a mockup of the Hubble Space Telescope.  Stuff from the Johnson Space Center's Neutral Bouyancy Lab - the big moon pool outfit.

See attached photos.

Anyone have contact info for Bruce Higgins at Edmonds Underwater Park?  I seem to have lost mine....

Please reply directly to Dan Sedej at NASA, copied on this email, if interested.

Cheers.

Mike